[NEWS] My ultimate dream is to play in Europe-Umar Martaba


Remo Stars FC forward, Umar Martaba told Trust Sport that he dreams of playing professional football in Europe in the nearest future.
The experience attacker, who is dubbed Martins in his home town of Kaduna for his good goal scoring abilities and dribbling skills, have played for many football clubs, both in Nigeria and abroad.
 “I love football so much and it is the best career for me,” said Martaba.
“I know I am now a household name in Nigerian professional league. But I don’t want to become just a regular professional in Nigeria. I want to make it to the very top.
“My ultimate dream is to play in Europe, so that my friends, fans and family will see and be more proud,” he added.
On the dilemma of last season, where they got relegated from the Nigerian professional league with Remo stars, just one season after getting promotion, he said, “It was a bad experience. We really worked hard, but we were not lucky to escape the relegation. It really saddened me.
“But my prayer is that my future will be bright. Because no matter what happened, you just have to dust yourself and move on,” he concludes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Delete a Blog from your Blogger Dashboard

How to Start a Blog for free - #2 Methods

Create a Free Android App with without coding #Thunkable Tutorial