Alleged Illegal Possession of Arms: Fabricated Lies By Kogi State Govt – Dino Melaye

Senator Dino Melaye has described as preposterous and laughable, the allegations by the police that he hired two political thugs and armed them to cause mayhem in Kogi State.
Naijacontain News, recently broke the News that the Nigerian Police through it spokesman, Jimoh Moshood has said that it has charged Senator Dino Melaye with Alleged possession of guns.
Charged along with the senator were another politician, Muhammed Audu , said to be on the run and two other ‘deadly’ persons linked with a spate of kidnapping and robbery.
“No amount of lies and blackmail will detract my attention from speaking the truth and defending it”, he said.
Melaye also claimed that the withdrawal of police from VIPs, announced by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, was targeted at him.
“I am the target. IG wants to expose me so I can be killed. Having survived assassination attempt twice, I deserve police protection in a country where I’m a tax payer”, he wrote about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWS-After returning Dapchi girls, Boko Haram kills five in Niger

Best Laptops for proggramming 2020

How to Add Facebook Mobile Comment Box to your Blogger Mobile View