HOW TO GET FREE AWOOF CREDIT ON AIRTEL ( 100 for 1000 )












These is not a cheat but code to get awoof credit on airtel use 100 naira and get 1000 naira bonus on your sim 

#500MB 

#300 Airtime to call all network






#200 Airtime to Airtel to Airtel line 

with just one code dial *220*PIN and then # to load 

it is free and fair try it and it will work for you thank you.

#airtel cheat 

Comments

  1. i like you cheat david it work for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get airtel unlimited data

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will get back to u soon when the cheat is available sir

      Delete
    2. I will get back to u soon when the cheat is available sir

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEWS-After returning Dapchi girls, Boko Haram kills five in Niger

Best Laptops for proggramming 2020

How to Add Facebook Mobile Comment Box to your Blogger Mobile View